Monday, October 21, 2013

The District

Elder Buchmiller is the District Leader in our district of eight missionaries.  I told him he was my favorite district leader ever.  He looked at me in disbelief and said, "Hermana Fagersten, I am the only district leader you ever had."  "Yes, but you are still my favorite," I replied.  He smiled and was happy.  He doesn't know what to think of me yet :-)  We love the missionaries and are blessed to be around this great group of dedicated young men and women who love serving the Lord.


District Meeting and lunch (potato bar) at our home
makes a group of missionaries very happy.  Elder Buchmiller,
my favorite district leader, has not had a potato for 21 months.

Hermanas Kelshaw y Weller
Elders Fernandez y Rodas
Elders Farnsworth y Buchmiller
Elder Farnsworth wins by a 1/2 inch
Zone leaders Elder Escobar y Taylor

Hermana Weller, Hermana Kelshaw,
Hermana Fagersten, Elder Fagersten,
Elder Farnsworth, Elder Buchmiller,
Elder Rodas, Elder Fernandez





No comments:

Post a Comment