Sunday, November 17, 2013

15 Reasons Why I Love My Companion

My husband is definitely my most favorite companion I've ever had.  All right, I've never had another companion and this is my first mission, but he is tops on my list!  Serving a mission together has been one of the most rewarding experiences in our marriage (next to having children, grandchildren, and sons-in-law and a daughter-in-law).

Here are 15 of the hundreds of reasons I love my companion!
He is always himself

He hangs out with the missionaries

He drives in the D.R. with lots of people in his truck

He is silly with me

He takes the missionaries to the doctor and waits for 3 hours with them

He took me to the monument of Heros in Santiago with our friends

He told me what he wanted for Christmas (but Santa said it was too expensive:-)  

He crossed the bridge at the Salto de Jimanoa in Jarabacoa with me

He shares his milkshake with me

He brought me to the Mar de Caribe (Caribbean Sea) with our
dear friend Arletty and her husband Geovanny Diaz

He teaches with the missionaries 

He knows many important people (like John McCain)

He protects me

He brings me flowers



He takes me to the temple

No comments:

Post a Comment